Trimess

Friday, February 17, 2012

BICYCLIST VS BUS DRIVER CAUSES BUS DRIVER TO LOSE IT

Mr Mead suffered a broken leg and fractured wrist and as he lay on the ground in agony, the driver simply straightened up the single decker bus and continued on the journey.
But Mr Mead says far from feeling anger towards the driver, he actually feels sorry for him.
The computer programmer from St Anne’s, Bristol, said: ‘It just seemed to me that it was a complete moment of madness from him.

'It goes to show how one bit of rage can affect so many people’s lives. It has affected me and my family - but also now him and his family now he has gone to prison.
‘He was angry and he let the anger get the better of him. But I do not feel any anger towards him now - in fact I feel really sorry for his family.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102578/Cyclist-Phillip-Mead-forgives-road-rage-bus-driver-Gavin-Hill-mowed-down.html#ixzz1mf6ImNnp


No comments: